About the Project
The Renovation and Expansion project highlights include:
• Completely renovating the Aquatic Center including the pool environmental controls.
• Expanding the gymnasium to construct a new group exercise center for functional training (Think Turf Floor and Cool New Equipment)
• The gymnasium will be updated including long awaited air-conditioning.
• Relocating the exercise studio that is downstairs and creating a new group exercise studio in a more convenient upstairs location.
• The current large conference room will be dedicated to dance and a variety of other healthy living programs.
• A new community conference room will be added for training, lectures, meeting and special activities.
• A café for your enjoyment will be added off of the lobby area with new areas for members to relax between activities.
• Improving the front walkway and entrance area for more convenient building access including a drop off and pick up area.
• Expansion (adding classrooms) and complete renovation of our Early Learning Center including a new kitchen and all new state of the art classrooms.
• A new space focused on youth development will be created where the existing group exercise space is currently located in the building’s lower level for an after school program during the week and other youth and family enrichment programs during mornings and weekends.
• Repaving the entire parking lot
Construction is has come to an end, and the Y is now open. Our Grand Opening Celebration has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back or follow our social media pages for updates.
Please visit the Y's main website, this website, follow us on social media or in the branch to find regular updates on YMCA programs and services.
"On behalf of the entire Staff team and all of our Board members thank you for your support and for choosing to be a member of our Y family. We are very excited and hope you are too!"
~ Rick MacPherson, President & CEO